Carrie celebrated a new year in 2020, by joining the AHMdigital/Almost Heaven Media, LLC team as an Account Executive. Her decade of experience in government affairs, public relations, political strategy, and public finance management adds a new set of talents to the AHMdigital Team.
Carrie grew up in Fayetteville, West Virginia. After obtaining her degree in Public Policy from the University of Charleston, she spent over a decade at the Kanawha County Commission as the Legislative Liaison and Grant Coordinator. During her tenure at the County Commission, she was responsible for policy analysis, legislative forecasting, regulatory compliance, and management of $3 million in grant funds per year.
In addition to her experience and degree, she holds certifications in: Financial Administration of Federal Grants for Recipients; Crisis Communication; Government Projects Management; Nonprofit Management; Business Ethics; Social Selling; Sales Forecasting; and Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) Foundations.
1. Describe yourself in 3 words: Open-minded. Loyal. Ambitious.
2. Best advice you've received: You never know how strong you are until strong is your only choice.
3. Best concert you've attended: Taylor Swift
4. Who would play you in a movie: Jessica Chastain.
5. Food item you can't live without: Burritos.